A Practical Guide to Lift, Shift and Empower YOU and YOUR Team
* Pronounced like Accountable, the Count-On-Able™ method empowers you and your team resulting in dramatic increases in performance while you improve the relationships you have with your team.
Count-On-Able™ is a Method and Process that includes experiences spanning two decades and embodies principles and processes refined to empower people to do what they have strengths in, love doing, and do well.
Being Count-On-Able™ is the new way to supercharge your team, and create trust, loyalty, and empowerment in your company as a way of life.
This is your opportunity to Lift, Shift and Empower YOU and YOUR Team to greatness!
- The Count-On-Able™ Process produces lasting results in having your business’ dream team deliver profitable and desired results with fulfillment and fun.
- The Count-On-Able™ Method will increase customer satisfaction, retention and revenue.
- Count-On-Able™ is about helping leaders build organizations of leaders.
- And Count-On-Able™ will help owners, organizations, and their team leaders avoid the most common, and detrimental mistakes a business owner and their leaders can make.
- Count-On-Able™ will absolutely show any owner or leader how to eliminate misalignment and build trust within the culture and overall organization.
ARE YOU COUNT-ON-ABLE™?
LEARN HOW TO BE ONE.
Sign up and get a FREE copy of the book Count-On-Able™: Chapter 1
MEET THE AUTHOR
Jeff Cohen, the author of Count-On-Able™, is known for developing and executing team-centric organizational transformation. He is passionate about implementing strengths-based go-to-market strategies that support companies during their most critical development and growth phases.
As a seasoned entrepreneur, he consults and coaches executives that serve global businesses. Jeff has worked for both large and small enterprise software companies, such as IBM, and successfully created, launched and sold his own 7-figure businesses.
In the health and nutrition sector, he gained national attention helping people with diabetes and has appeared on ABC TV’s Shark Tank.
"The most important thing you can know about yourself and your people…
What you are NOT Count-On-Able™ for!”
One of Jeff’s superpowers is coaching and up-leveling effective communication, and as a business coach and consultant he works with businesses to ensure that executives are in touch with their customers, business partners, investors, and employees.
Since 2014, Jeff’s C-Level Roundtable has worked with over 300 businesses to create a solid foundation for creating and managing their businesses with clear and easy to thrive action plans. His C-Level 90-Leadership Training, distilled into the Count-On-Able™ book, is a time-tested, principles-centered training accelerator that helps companies develop momentum, thrive, grow, and become profitable in 90 days.
Jeff’s personal successes and failures, as well as his professional life strengths, are the driving forces that culminated in one of the newest revolutionary paradigms for self-directed and self-generating high-performing teams through the Count-On-Able™ Method.
When people are free to say NO, they are even more empowered to say YES and be Counted On for their ‘YES’. And that is when teams excel beyond their original goals.
- Jeff Cohen
WHO IS THIS BOOK FOR?
This book is a must-read for all:
- CEOs that want to have a business and a life
- BUSINESS OWNERS that want to prepare to sell their business without a 5-year earn-out
- EXECUTIVES that are tired of hearing why work is not done
- ENTREPRENEURS that want to accelerate the speed of employee and vendor deliveries
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING...
"Powerful storytelling meets powerful strategies. You’re about to level up everyone in your organization, including - or especially - you."
Author of Get Different and Profit First
"...an inspired solution for every business or non profit's leader. Count-On-Able's framework is EZ to absorb, adopt, deploy and run..."
Prof. Alan Tratner
Founder/Chairman Green2Gold Global Impact Incubator
"Count-On-Able is the must-have book that takes your communication and leadership skills to another level. Not only is Jeff's framework easy to implement and operate, it will also empower you and your team to achieve your goals and objectives."
Co-Founder + CEO, Zella Life
"Count-On-Able shows you the practical steps you can execute to drive the vision of your business from desire to reality with openness and clarity. The time-saving mechanism will save you from unnecessary distractions. If you are looking for ways to structure your priorities and execute them with focus, Count-On-Able is a must-read and apply."
Lilian Phung, MBA, SHRM-SCP
Human Resource & Leadership Coach
Founder, Collectivity LLC
"...Jeff Cohen provides actionable advice and relatable stories that help you build a high-performing culture, making your workplace a place that works for everyone."
Scott Behson, PhD
Professor of Management, Silberman Global Faculty Fellow - Fairleigh Dickinson University
"What Cohen has done with Count-On-Able is create an effective, comprehensive, and accessible methodology for dramatically enhancing organizational performance. Bravo!"
Founder and Managing Director, Sandy Spring Climate Partners
LEARN HOW TO BE
Sign up and get your FREE copy of
COUNT-ON-ABLE™: Chapter 1